DATE OF LAST REVISION: 6/26/12
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information you provide: We may collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other contact information when you submit a resume, comment, or complaint, or contact us by e-mail or other means.
Log information: When you use the Site, some information is automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring web site, and your activity on the Site. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying information mentioned above. Otherwise, it is used in the aggregate only.
Cookies and Web beacons: When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small files that uniquely identify your browser – to your computer so that we may retain information such as history. If we link cookies to any of the identifying information mentioned above, we will treat this information as personal information. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser manufacturer to learn about these functions. We may also use Web beacons – small, invisible electronic image files – on the Site to count visitors.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In general, we use the individually identifiable information we collect to:
- Provide you with information, products or services you request;
- Inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you;
- Facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Site; and
- For the purpose for which the information was provided.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We will only share the personal information we collect from you through this Site with third parties as described in this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time.
- We may share personal information with vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site or the services we provide and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us.
- In some cases, the Service Provider may be directly collecting the information from you on our behalf. We are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these Service Providers or other third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
- We may share personal information with other third parties when you give us your consent to do so.
- We may share aggregate information – information recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer references an identifiable individual – with third parties.
- We may disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or with legal process or authorities; respond to any claims; or to protect the rights, property or safety of KMG, our users, our employees or the public, including, without limitation, to protect KMG or our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our Site.
- Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition or in any other situation where personal information may be transferred as one of the business assets of KMG.
WHAT STEPS DO WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION ONLINE?
We maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to guard the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional communications from us, by emailing us at email@example.com. This will not affect our ability to send you service related emails or to use your personal information as otherwise described in this Policy.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OBTAIN ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or the practices relating to this Site, or you wish to verify, correct or delete any personal information we have collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 206.283.5353 and we will endeavor to respond to your inquiry or to correct, update or remove the personal information you have provided us as you indicate.